Friday, December 20, 2013

3rd marking period


For this assignment I made a gingerbread house and then used Google Sketch-up. This assignment was unlike any other because like Adobe Photoshop which is only 2D and Google sketch-up is 3D figures which made this project a little more difficult. The house is a rectangle with a triangle on top. Then I made windows and doors by carving them out with the draw and push and pull tools to make it like that. Then I used cylinders to make the top of the house look like gumdrops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

For this assignment I took an image of a dining table and put the gingerbread house on a plate and made the house look dimensional so when you look at the gingerbread house with 3D glasses it would look as if it were 3D. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For this assignment I made a glowing power button using Adobe Photoshop I used a circle and then added special effect to make it look more realistic and then animated it

No comments:

Post a Comment